|Global Investment Solutions
208 Wyecroft Road, Suite 201A
Oakville, ON, Canada, L6K 3T8
NEED AN INVESTMENT
PORTFOLIO TUNE UP?
We provide full-service investment manager research, selection and monitoring.
Give us a call today to arrange an appointment for more information.
Small financial services consultancy in Oakville seeks Administrative Assistant.
- Provide administrative support to the president and staff
- Key: Track and manage deadlines and communication with clients
- Provide MS Office expertise to internal team in various document requirements including, transferring questionnaire information to a word file report to be distributed to clients
- Tracking questionnaire responses as part of a quarterly function for quarterly reports
- Governance documents: tracking status of documents, ensuring all required signatures have been secured and determining where the document is located in the process of completion
- Ensure appropriate completion of details and documents for money transfers, ensure reconciliation of transfers in a timely manner.
- Contacting Investment Managers via phone and email.
- Schedule meetings.
- Project list controller.
- Administrative background - minimum 2 years
- Effective English communication skills for professional written and spoken communications with clients
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detail Oriented, organized
- Knowledge of/or previous experience in investment industry would be an asset but not necessary
Salary: $20-$25 per hour
- Small financial services consultancy firm in Oakville.
- Offering 3-4 days/week, flexible hours - The work load might not evenly distributed across each quarter
- The heaviest load is quarter end reporting
- Approximately 4 hours a day 4 days a week
To Apply: Please send questionnaire AND resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Click here to download questionnaire